The Nordic e-Infrastructure Collaboration (NeIC) is seeking a Training Programme Manager
NeIC is looking for a Training Programme Manager to develop and facilitate the implementation of a Nordic training programme for technical staff in the Nordic e-infrastructure community.
As member of the distributed NeIC team you will have wide contact with NeIC staff and staff in the national e-infrastructure organizations. You share a general interest in research and training within the e-infrastructure domain. You are proficient in all forms of communication and time management and you have demonstrated skills in the organization of events. Candidates must have a good command of English (both written and spoken). Considerable traveling may be required. The Training Programme Manager will work closely with a group of national provider representatives that works to pool competences across the Nordic countries. The Training Programme Manager will report to this group and have regular follow-ups with a member of the NeIC Executive Team. The functions and responsibilities of the Training Programme Manager include:
- Handling applications for the NeIC mobility enhancement programme
- Developing and updating the webform using gitHub.
- Keeping the NeIC training calendar updated
- Supporting the national training coordinators
- Keeping track of available trainers in the Nordic countries (inventory of trainings should be done on the national level instead)
- Integration of a train-the-trainer concept in the Nordic countries (both Nordic and national)
- Being proactive in moving the courses: finding people willing to make their courses more transferable
- Organizing a workshop on Pooling Competencies
The Training Programme Manager is expected to commit 50% of his/her time to NeIC through a three-year (renewable) service contract, any remaining time being committed to his/her home institution. Questions may be directed to Michaela Barth, Generic Area Coordinator, tel. +46 700907891, email email@example.com or to Gudmund Høst, Director of NeIC, tel. +47 9581684. Applications including CV should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within January 31st, 2017. Applications should include a support letter from a national e-infrastructure organization in one of the Nordic countries.