PERIOD: 2020-11-01 — 2021-10-31
LEADER: Abdulrahman Azab
External wiki - External documentation, manuals and guides.
Internal wiki - Internal working documents.
PaRI - Nordic Pandemic Research Infrastructure
PaRI will contribute NeIC Strategic objectives, which are aligned with PaRI partners objectives, as follows :
- Beneficial collaborations are the principal way that NeIC brings together the needs, interests and resources to create e-infrastructure to support research excellence in the Nordic region. PaRI is implementing those among Nordic and Estonian National Providers and possibly among other European countries.
- Nordic Influence is the effect that NeIC has in improving and advancing e-infrastructure for researchers and for society. PaRI aims to enable easy and seamless access to datasets for researchers and possibly non-academic users.
- Motivated People are essential in the collaborations and to bring the results into the research domains and society. PaRI is a collaboration of six countries being also the NeIC members (Finland collaborates as an observer) and Germany. PaRI is not tied to COVID-19, but will work on preparing the grounds and expertise for future pandemics. At the core of PaRI is also its consortium’s expertise.
- Effective processes bind NeIC into an organization that is able to realize the benefits and influences that come from the collaborations - PaRI aims at contributing to improvement of the processes at partners organizations, e.g., dialogue between the researchers and national providers.
- University of Oslo (UiO), NO
- University of Bergen (UiB), NO
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU), DK
- Estonian Compute Infrastructure (ETAIS), EE
- German Network for Bioinformatics Infrastructure (de.NBI), DE
- National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS), SE
- UNINETT Sigma2, NO
- Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC), SE
- CSC-IT Center for Science, FI